Friday, December 18, 2009

A Twistah! A Twistah!


Or, more accurately, a snowstorm guaranteed to make Chicagoans chuckle and upstate New Yorkers el-oh-el.  But whaddyagonnado?  It's snowing in DC, kids!


Wait.  Not yet.  But that hasn't stopped Mayor Fenty from issuing a premature Snow Emergency starting at 7am tomorrow morning.


Have I stocked up on essentials?  If gossip magazines and catnip count as "essentials," then the answer is yes.  I have plenty of both.


As for sustenance, I figure I can forage through my backyard until the storm blows over - you know - like, Sunday morning.


Just so I don't seem all glib about this, I've gone ahead and started following the #dcsnowpocalypse hashtag on Twitter.  You'll see the corresponding widget at right.  I encourage you to hunker down and get serious about this, too...

1 comments:

J on December 19, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

A Bumble!

Post a Comment