Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Look! New Feel! New Kids on the Block!

Sike! Joey, et. al. aren't here, but "EmilyHaHa" is taking a new direction. Enough about me...what about me? Seriously, though, I've been wanting to have more fun while simultaneously getting a little "deep" on the topics of the times. That means a bigger mix of posts and topics from fashion to fascism, architecture to archaeology, pop culture to politics, and everything in between.

We'll kick things off accordingly with my "Conspicuous Consumption Christmas Item of the Day," where in I show you something fantastic that will in no way be purchased for me or by me. But we can all enjoy pretty things, right?

Case in point, Phillip Lim 3.1's Lace Detailed Leather Gloves which are on sale. Awesome. What once was $325 is now $195. Oh. Wait. They've literally become "no longer available" in the time that it's taken me to write this post. Curses! And here I was, all ready to extol their Chanel-like virtues for a fraction of the cost. I guess kidskin and silk linings are too, too, too much to resist this holiday season. Day one is off to a great start...

0 comments:

Post a Comment