Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Break A Leg

Oh of the tough things about being already quite tall and then putting on a lot of weight is that not only do your "old" clothes no longer fit, but wearing certain shoes becomes quite taxing. In fact, I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of heels for more than a couple of hours. And I was quite in pain after the experience! And it all has to do with putting way too much weight on two tiny heels.

Now don't get me wrong: I don't need to run around in stilettos for hours on end. Nor am I bound and determined to wear to heels every single day of the week. But it would be really nice to slip on a pair of heeled boots that actually fit over my calf and keep them on for eight hours of work. I'm even willing to concede that I'll need to change footwear for the trip to and from the office!

Must...keep...working...out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment