Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why don't you tell me how you REALLY feel?

Oh the joys of being semi-famous. As some of you know, I have this "other" blog, one which gets quite a few readers each week. Every great now and again (i.e., like, once a year), someone leaves a very, very nasty comment. And yesterday was one of those times!

"[Name redacted] You are the ugliest mid-west man who has ever appeared on TV. Go shove that face up your a$s (sic)!"

First of all, that's physiologically impossible. Second of all, how does this person know I'm a man? Oops! I mean, that I'm from the "mid-west," as said person calls it. Third of all, why so much vitriol being spilled anonymously? Yep, this d-bag can't even leave his or her name when they post a comment. Huh.

Lame.

So I'll keep this short and sweet, Mr. Pixellated Loser. You can put the following in your pipe and smoke it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotten some weird comments/emails from people before. The best was one guy who told me was going to find my mom and give her AIDS.

Awesome.

EmilyHaHa on April 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM said...

Wow! How does he know your mom? ;)

Post a Comment