Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Gig, Yo!

And not a moment too soon. Ugh, it's like, you know when you need a change, but there's no real change forthcoming, so you just dye your hair a different shade of boring and hope you'll wake up and the world will be different? Oh. Guess that's just me.

Um, anyway, yeah...brand new gig tomorrow. Different commute, different line of work (sorta), new coworkers, possibly an office (?), and - drumroll please - a pension plan. What? You mean I don't have to rely solely on my ING online savings account to support me after retirement? Get. Out.

Oh, and super-double-bonus: on-site gym. You see, I've been slacking in the working out department lately, although I did traverse most of the Mall, Penn Quarter, and Chinatown today, some on purpose and some just 'cause.

So it's back to the treadmill tomorrow. And I get to figure out what random tchotchkes shall inhabit my new workspace. Good times all around. Good times indeed.

1 comments:

Marilyn on April 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM said...

Walking....that's the ticket !!

We shall all strive to be healthier and happier !

Post a Comment